General Information for attending: APARTMENT LIVING
Traffic Advisories and Performance Specific Notices are provided a few hours before the performance. To receive up-to-date information for your performance you must sign-up for ticketing emails. To update your record, email BoxOffice@SkylightTix.org.
Please make certain that you and your guest(s) bring the following:
- Vaccination Card: We will accept proof at the theater via a copy or photo of your CDC vaccination card, or a copy or photo of an official immunization record from outside the United States. Must show full vaccination (2nd dose must be at least 14 days prior). A photo on your phone is acceptable.
- Photo ID: Name must match the Vaccination Card.
- Mask: Must provide adequate coverage and be worn at all times in the theater. (Scarves are not acceptable.)
We suggest you also bring a copy of your Purchase Confirmation (The email that says "This Is Not A Ticket.")
REMINDER: There is No Late Seating. Once the outer theater door closes we can no longer admit guests. We hate turning people away, but for safety reasons, and because of the theater's design, we cannot make any exceptions. Also, we are not admitting anyone under the age of 12.
Check In and Seating begins 30 minutes before the start. We ask that you do not arrive prior to that time. The play (approx. 85 mins long) is performed without an intermission.
VIEW THE PROGRAM HERE.
(Please use link. There is no paper program. Access to the program will also be available at the theater by scanning a QR code.)
WHAT TO EXPECT
We know you have questions.
Please take a moment to review the following information. To make it easier to maintain social distancing we are controlling access to the theater.
HEALTHFULNESS CHECK-IN (On the Sidewalk)
- Look for our Guest Relations Staff and roped-off area. This is where you'll present your Vaccination Card and Photo ID.
- Location is on Vermont Ave just south of the dining patio entrance, in front of the adjacent business.
- When the Lobby is clear, they will direct you to the theater door.
BOX OFFICE CHECK-IN (Lobby)
- Provide the name your seats were purchased under. If you purchased a Student, Under30 or Senior Discount Ticket you will need to provide the appropriate ID.
- There are no printed tickets; Box Office and Ushers have Seating Lists. Your Purchase Confirmation also notes your seat location.
- All seats must be purchased in advance. Please do not bring a non-ticketed guest with you, we will not be able to admit them.
- Gel sanitizing stations are available.
BATHROOMS (Access through Lobby)
- For heath/safety reasons we are monitoring access.
- Please follow directions and maintain social distancing. Wait in the designated area.
- When exiting the bathroom, please follow directions. Staff will be there to assist your return to the theater.
IN THE THEATER
- Masks must remain on at all times
- There is no eating or drinking (includes personal water bottles). If, for medical reasons, you must drink water during the time you are seated contact the Box Office immediately. You must be seated in an isolated location and we may not be able to accommodate you without advance notice.
AFTER THE PERFORMANCE
- We ask that you maintain social distancing while exiting and that you don't linger in the Lobby or outside the entrance door.
- If you know someone associated with the play, please make arrangements to meet them away from the theater.
- Access to the Bathrooms will be monitored to help maintain social distancing.
There is no photography or recording of any kind during the performance.
Ticket policies are available on the website. There are no refunds.
Disabled Access: If you are disabled and did not purchase an ADA seat, please contact the Box Office for assistance prior to coming to the theater. Patrons who use a wheelchair please reach out to the Box Office before the performance so we can facilitate your seating.
We are committed to providing and maintaining a gathering place free of known hazards. Recognizing that public health guidelines may change, we ask that you bear with us as we make the necessary safety adjustments. We also ask that audiences do their part to protect themselves.
If you are not well or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for the COVID virus, do not come to the theater; self-isolate and contact your health professional.